[mythtv-users] CVS

MythTV at C4L davidc-mythtv at connect4less.com
Thu Sep 11 08:52:45 EDT 2003

I think this brings up a good point.  It seems like I'm seeing this
comment all the time, and I'm wondering if they're such Frequently Asked
Questions, why aren't they in a FAQ somewhere?

I just ran a few quick searches on the list:

"search the archives"	66 hits
"search the list"	37 hits
"list archives"		249 hits

I'm sure we can all come up with more variants, but I think you see my
point.