[mythtv-users] Mythweb 0.11 Memory error on "Movies"

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Wed Sep 10 13:18:14 EDT 2003

When I select the Movies Link at the top of mythweb I get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/programs.php on line 212

Everything else in mythweb seems to work. Is there a way to up the memory
allocated?

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.