[mythtv-users] DVB-S (Nexus-S) channel changing / DB mixup?

Wed Sep 10 17:09:09 EDT 2003

> I haven't actually got that far yet, as even changing between channels
> that both are on Nexus-S is not working, so I suspect there is something
> I have not setup correctly in the DB. I am kinda missing some
> documentation on the DB content as now it is like trial & error to get
> the DVB stuff working.

You only need to look at Channels and channel_dvb I think.  Basically drop all your entries except for say, two or three on ONE of the cards.  Also make sure your card is setup to be the correct type (DVB-T, etc) (I forget the table name, but there aren't many!).  Basically get the single card working and using contiguous entries in the channels DB.

It sounds like you have some extra junk in the Channels table which isn't in the channels_dvb table to be honest...?

Good luck

Ed W