[mythtv-users] Yet another HW suggestion request

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Wed Sep 10 10:38:38 EDT 2003

I had been running a Shuttle SB51G+GeForce4 Ti4200+pvr250
and I broke down and bought a pundit for the second PCI slot.
I couldn't be happier with the S-Video out. And not having to
re-build the driver (nvidia proprietary) every time I tweak the
kernel is nice too. The Pundit overscans better than the Ti4200 I
had as well.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy