[mythtv-users] how does gui offset work?

and hons at rcn.com
Tue Sep 9 23:43:05 EDT 2003

epia m10K, pvr250rev1, 2.4.20-8, myth0.11 and the tv out the output is
a japanese NTSC Sony Airboard, wireless lcd tablet tv. The video
drivers is the the full VIA binary driver package CLEX40030.

The build-in tv-out runs 800x600 NTSC and the width fits my tv, but
vertically the the bottom fits(some black border), while the top is out
of bounds...

My question is more specifically about the whole GUI compensation
screen and it's capabilities. I can only enter positive values
(intuitively up and right) and I'd imagine that I would also need
negative values to move things left or down....

Since my screen image is up I'd imagine I need to enter a negative to
get it down...

rgds
anders