[mythtv-users] mythweb...' classic': error viewing recorded p rograms listing

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 9 14:39:34 EDT 2003

> This brings up an interesting point I was wondering about... how well Myth
> holds up in CVS.  I've had experience with keeping up-to-date on other
> projects (E17 mainly), but when it comes to something like Myth on my tv,
> stability is just as important as fixes & features.  I thought I'd be ok
> with 0.11, but I've seen messages recently regarding the fix to MPEG2
> transcoding & now this.  How stable does Myth usually stay in CVS?  Sounds
> like the current state of the code is worth checking out over 0.11, is that
> right?

mythweb is almost always completely stable in cvs (I doubt I will ever
check in something without finishing it) - at least as stable as any
release - and it's currently more stable than the .11 release due to a
number of bug fixes.

As for the rest, I've personally found it to be quite stable.

-Chris