[mythtv-users] Any MythTV users in Australia?

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Tue Sep 9 12:25:11 EDT 2003

I currently have a single Hauppauge Nova-T card and a analogue SAA7134
based card.

The digital stuff basically works but is pretty alpha. I can capture and
watch shows, but seeking is a bit suss and currently I only seem to be
able to record once. To record again I have to restart mythbackend.
Something about mythbackend waiting (can't look at the logs here)

I can change channels and watch live TV, but it's a little flaky. I
can't receive SBS digital (although it does tune) and the HD
transmissions seem to cause a lot of problems.

Essentially it's all there. There's just a lot of bug fixing/improving
to be done. It's also a bit of a black art to get it set up since there
are no real instructions.

Kudos to Kenneth and Ben (I think they are the main guys) though for
getting this far. Once I get debugging setup properly I hope to be able
to help.

CH