[mythtv-users] Can't change channels

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Mon Sep 8 15:06:02 EDT 2003

I'm not sure what the ioctl means... but perhaps a little more info?

What input are you trying to use?  (i.e. s-video, composite, tuner)  If it's
not your tuner,
you won't really be able to change channels unless you're using an external
command to control
an external reciever of some kind, like Directv or digital cable.
Double-check your input setup settings in Myth.

- Willy