[mythtv-users] Mythvideo edit video information

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sun Sep 7 22:30:58 EDT 2003

Okay - I'll rephrase.  Is anyone using the feature in mythvideo that
allows you to have multiple files for a given movie?  I thought it would
be a simple as going into MythVideo/VideoManager, selecting part 1 of a
movie, hitting any key from 0-9, selecting the "File to Always Play
Next", and selecting Done.

Apparently there must be more to it than that, since it doesn't work for
me.  Does it depend upon how the player for each filetype is specified?
Or does the code (correctly) just use the appropriate player for a given
segment?  (as in: part 1 is mpg, use my mpg player, part 2 is avi, use
my avi player)...

	-I

--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME