[mythtv-users] Mythvideo edit video information

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sun Sep 7 19:25:36 EDT 2003

On Sunday 07 September 2003 05:28 pm, Ian Forde wrote:
> Question:  When editing video information for a given file, could we
> have the "file to always play next" default to the next alphabetical
> filename after the one we're editing?

	Except that if the files are completely unrelated (other than the fact that
one happens to follow the other alphabetically), you'd end up having to
scroll all the way up to None every time you edited a file.

	So ... I've changed it so that if the files match "close enough" (75% of file
name), it will select it automatically for you.

- thor