[mythtv-users] Record duplicates?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Sep 6 17:34:32 EDT 2003

> Are you sure there weren't any other higher-rated shows on at the same
> time and one of them recorded?  The "record new, expire old" flag only
> has to do with the maxEpisodes setting.  Also, do you still have the
> show in your recorded table, because myth shouldn't re-record if you
> still have the original recording around even if the flag is set.

Isn't that what "expire old" means?  Record the new version and delete
the old one?  Or rather, "record duplicates" should take care of that..
I would expect that recording duplicates would still record even if I
already have the show on the drive...

But yes, I think that the episode was still around.

-Chris