[mythtv-users] CLE266 and -lddmpeg

Derek Anderson public at kered.org
Sat Sep 6 17:16:23 EDT 2003

thanks, and i see now that ddmpeg is part of the via driver, not a
separate lib as i had assumed.  (dd == direct draw?)

which kernel modules were you thinking of?  i have agpgart and DRM for
the  VIA chipset compiled in.  do i also need to compile in i810 support
as well?  (do i remember correctly reading that VIA's work stems from
i810?)  or is there a requirement that it's a module?

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 06 September 2003 04:14 pm, Derek Anderson wrote:
>
>>it would seem to me i am simply missing a library, which is not a
>>requirement for the regular build.  (which works fine btw)
>

> A library and some kernel modules.
>
> Isaac

  Derek C. Anderson
  Senior Software Engineer