[mythtv-users] mythweb2 mouseovers FINALLY work properly...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Sep 6 12:33:31 EDT 2003

> Looks great! No more "can't click on the show title."

:)    Now if only it would work in konqueror.  khtml adheres to a weird
set of javascript (mixing IE and gecko standards), and I just don't know
what variables to access/set.

> Now does anyone know why the transparency on the MythTV logo doesn't
> work in IE6?  Look fine in Konqueror, so I figure it's an IE problem.

Works fine for me.  The general problem is that IE can't render
transparent png's, so I've included a file called pngbehavior.htc that
loads the direcx (or something like that - I didn't write the code) png
rendering engine into IE and is supposed to make it properly render
png's (which it does on any IE machine I use).

I really need to get around to just redoing the logo as a gif, but
haven't booted into windows (I suck at gimp, and don't at photoshop) to
do so in a long time.

-Chris