[mythtv-users] OSD Theme for Visor?

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sat Sep 6 11:49:42 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 05:27, Steve Hill wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Jeff C wrote:
>
> > Is there an OSD theme for Visor?  Someone posted a few pics of their hw and
> > on screen stuff last night and I noticed what looked like an OSD.  Is it
> > part of the original file on the website under themes now or do you need to
> > download it spereately?
>
> Confusingly it isn't in the OSD themes part of the website - it's part of
> the main theme.  When you untar the main theme you'll get 2 top level
> directories, one with the main theme in and one with the OSD.

Hate to sound dense here, but where *exactly* did you find the Visor OSD
theme?  I don't see it in the visor.tar.gz from the themes part of the
website.  There's only 1 top-level dir there.  So where is the theme?
In CVS mythtv or the 0.11 dist?  (I feel like an idiot for asking this,
but I must be missing something obvious.  Then again, I spent half the
night trying to tune overscan on my nvidia card... yecch!)

	-I
--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME
                       ian at duckland.org / ian at cytben.com