[mythtv-users] MythDVD

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Sep 6 11:56:27 EDT 2003

On Friday 05 September 2003 05:26 pm, Bill Peck wrote:

Update:

> - two pass generates an avi on the first run which may or may not screw
> up the second run.  Not sure.

	It's is supposed to do that.

> - two pass generates files split at 2 gig even though I don't have that
> selected in the database

	avifile's have a 2 gig limit (this has nothing to do with Linux, transcocde,
mythDVD, etc.).

> - mtd sometimes segfaults for no apparent reason.

	Still working on it.

> - looking up some dvd's don't match dvdinput table.  no choice but
> perfect is given in the GUI.

	I can't reproduce this. I've added a little more output to the failure code
in current CVS. Can you try it on the offending disc and send the output?

	Thanks.

- thor