[mythtv-users] KDE and mounting cd-rom

Chris Poch cpoch at vt.edu
Sat Sep 6 10:11:47 EDT 2003

Inside /home/user/.kde is an Autostart directory.  Inside Autorun is a
file called Autorun.desktop, which checks to see if a CD has been
inserted every so often.  I just deleted
/home/user/.kde/Autostart/Autorun.desktop for all the users that use my
myth box, and everything seems to work fine now.
-Chris