[mythtv-users] Re:lockup while editing cutlist

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Sat Sep 6 05:11:34 EDT 2003

$ mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg
(enter password when prompted)

mysql> SELECT starttime,title,subtitle,editing FROM recorded WHERE editing<>"0";
mysql> UPDATE recorded SET starttime=starttime,endtime=endtime,editing="0"
WHERE editing<>"0";
mysql> quit

the first sql command will show you any flagged as editing... the second will actually
make the change and tell you something like "Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1
Warnings: 0" indicating that it made 1 or how many ever changes. you can also run
the first command again to see the change.

cheers,
rayc