[mythtv-users] Feature request: stop on-going recording and keep the recorded one

Naoyuki Tai ntai at smartfruit.com
Sat Sep 6 03:20:09 EDT 2003

The other day, I had to stop recording in the midst of a program and
record something else.
I knew I can stop recording by deleting the on-going recording but
I wanted to keep the show.
So, I entered a new recording schedule, did conflict resolution and
then, I restarted mythbackend.
This sorta worked but two programs were yellow in the listing for
a while (until the first recording time was over?)

It would have been really easy if there was a way to simply "STOP"
the recording.