[mythtv-users] Channel Changing Only With Up/Down (WAS: number keys...)

and hons at rcn.com
Fri Sep 5 20:42:48 EDT 2003

I just tried restarting the backend and suddenly mythtv (0.11) worked
again...

I can change channels using both kernels and have osd in both UI is
still screwed up using the 2.4.20-20_23.1 kernel, but I have to
manually restart the backend first and still lirc won't work in both
environments...

I'm therefore beginning to thing it's got something to do with the
order it load modules.....and that ivtv wants to be loaded last, and
will try this next.

rgds
anders