[mythtv-users] Video Card with TV-Out Support

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Sep 5 19:59:38 EDT 2003

On Friday, Sep 5, 2003, at 17:25 US/Pacific, James Colannino wrote:

> I have been trying to find a good Nvidia based video card that has
> TV-Out support for Linux, but have not had much luck.

Um, what have you been trying? Just about every nVidia card w/a TV-Out
port works under Linux...

> I was wondering, does anyone know of any good Accelerated video cards
> that support TV-Out under Linux?

nVidia cards.

> Also, anyone here had luck using a small cube chassis as far as
> fitting a good sound card, TV tuner, and video card?  Any input would
> be greatly appreciated :)

Most of those cube cases have only two slots, either 1pci, 1agp, or
2pci. Most also have onboard sound though, and/or onboard video that
you might be able to use.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE