[mythtv-users] MythDVD

Bill Peck bpeck at pecknet.com
Fri Sep 5 18:26:51 EDT 2003

Thats the strange thing.  I do have that table populated. I even checked
the data in it and there is a matching entry.

mythdvd has been very strange.. I grabbed the cvs code to look over
things..

Here are the problems I'm seeing with mythdvd so far:

- two pass generates an avi on the first run which may or may not screw
up the second run.  Not sure.
- two pass generates files split at 2 gig even though I don't have that
selected in the database
- mtd sometimes segfaults for no apparent reason.
- looking up some dvd's don't match dvdinput table.  no choice but
perfect is given in the GUI.