[mythtv-users] GeForce4 MX440SE and Overscan

Wayne Veilleux wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 5 17:07:07 EDT 2003

Sorry for that newbie question but how could I know if TVOverScan is
working or not with my NVidia driver 1.0.4496 ? In
/var/log/XFree86.0.log I have those lines:

(**) NVIDIA(0): Option "TVOverScan" "0.4"
(**) NVIDIA(0): Enabling experimental RENDER acceleration

------------------ Linuxez-vous les uns les autres -------------------
Wayne Veilleux ing.                        wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca