[mythtv-users] MythGallery

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 12:14:25 EDT 2003

Short answer: no.

Less-short answer: currently all of the Myth modules are independent &
mutually exclusive; you must completely exit one module in order to start
another.  The one (current) exception is MythDVD for DVD rips... it uses a
separate daemon so your rip continues even when you're not in the MythDVD
module; when you go back in to MythDVD, it shows the current status of the
rip.

-JAC