[mythtv-users] Mythtv native lirc support - can't connect to socket

Wayne Veilleux wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 5 10:35:33 EDT 2003

Hi Bob,

Just to let you that I have exactly the same problem that you have
with the lirc native support patch in mythtv-0.11. I also have mdk-9.1
and I compiled and install lirc from source because we all know that
it is broken in the distro. Could someone help us with this error from
apps with lirc native support "could not connect to socket..."

I would also like to know if that patch for lirc native support and
the focus patch are going to be included in cvs and for the next
release (0.12).

Thanks

Wayne