[mythtv-users] nuvexport/transcode how long to convert?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Sep 4 17:43:15 EDT 2003

> Oppps... sorry... didn't know about that... I had a 704Mb file that
> didn't seem to "fit", but it
> may have been the process I was using to burn it... my only burner is
> on a Mac OS X machine, so I move the *.mpg over and burn it there...
> has worked for smaller files, but I must not be handling something
> right... I'll look further.

Since when does osx burn svcd?  I didn't think that Toast had ever been
updated to handle that (though I guess toast 6 just came out, maybe it
does).

Mind you, I'm talking about burning an SVCD, not just burning an
svcd-compatible mpeg file onto a disk.  I'll do what I can to make that
split setting an option when I get home from work tonight.

-Chris