[mythtv-users] Recommendations for quiet Athlon cooling?

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Thu Sep 4 15:01:19 EDT 2003

First off, do the Athlon Cooling stuff...it's worth it if, unless it causes
you any of the issues mentioned.  My two Nvidia machines work fine (1 & 2).

I used to use 8045's and the like, but someone turned me onto Glacialtech
coolers from Newegg and they work wonderfully and around $12.  They don't
seem to make the ones I currently have anymore, however, the ones they have
now seem to be the same but with 25mm fans instead of 10mm height fans.  I
use them on a 2.0GHz and a 1.9GHz XP that are actually 1800's (1.533GHz)

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?
submit=BROWSE&manufactory=1478&depa=1

-Rob

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:13:46 -0400 (EDT), John Wells wrote