[mythtv-users] HTML interface to Mythtv backend?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 15:16:28 EDT 2003

Ah, that explains a bit... a while back a saw a message fly by to the effect
that 'mythweb2' was now 'mythweb'... but when I grabbed CVS mythweb, it was
still the old mythweb.  Now I see that it only applied to the 0.11 release.
At least I'm not going crazy (well, not based solely upon that, anyway :-).

-JAC