[mythtv-users] nuexport questions

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 12:22:26 EDT 2003

If you re-read his message, the behavior he's describing is that the output
says "INFO: profile type is (PAL)", even though his videos are all NTSC.

I get this too; not sure if it's at the root of my problems (probably not),
as I simply get no video at all.  My problem seems to be that mpeg2enc is
not detecting a video stream, or finds one of zero length; I think I'm going
to try and perform the steps manually (using mythtranscode --sync, mpeg2enc
and toolame) to see if I can figure out what's going wrong.

-JAC