[mythtv-users] Chipset/motherboard recommendations

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Sep 3 23:35:21 EDT 2003

Recently, I've been having increasing problems with my main Myth box
due to the infamous IVTV DMA on VIA chipsets issue.  I spent the
better part of today trying various solutions with only limited
success.  The hangs occur less frequently now, but they still occur.

At this point, I'm ready to give up and just get a new motherboard.
Consequently, I'm looking for Athlon XP 1900+ chipset/motherboard
recommendations from other Myth users with PVR 250/350's.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com