[mythtv-users] Re: XBOX DCT2000 Questions.

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Wed Sep 3 18:11:14 EDT 2003

I think the files are included with mythtv in the contrib dir.. but
here's what i have... (make sure it's executable, i.e. chmod a+rx
<filename>)

[reza at pvr reza]$ cat /usr/local/bin/changechannel.csh
#!/bin/csh

/usr/bin/perl /usr/local/bin/channel.pl $1 &

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 04:00:36PM -0500, Eric Smith sent me this...