[mythtv-users] MythTV remote key mappings?

Chris Poch cpoch at vt.edu
Wed Sep 3 16:17:24 EDT 2003

I didn't hear back about the main part of my last post, so I'm asking again.

For all of you who use remotes to send keystrokes to your Myth boxes,
what keys do you program into the remote?  What kinds of macros do you
find useful?  I just ordered an IR keyboard and a Sony RM-VL1000, and
I'd like to hear what keystrokes other people have had their remotes
learn.  I'd especially like to hear back from other VL1000 owners.
-Chris