[mythtv-users] Font Problems - Arrrg!

Alexander McKinney alex_mckinney at net.com
Wed Sep 3 12:52:48 EDT 2003

Thanks Steve!

I'll certainly give this a shot when I get home.  In fact, with my current
XF86Config-4 settings I know I'm around 36DPI on purpose.  I'm directly
connected via DVI to my Samsung DLP-based TV using 1280x720 - 1:1 bit
mapping - all digital path - no scaling!

However, does your suggestion explain why under KDE the fonts looks fine,
but under ICE it doesn't?  It's the same X-server and XF86Config-4
configuration file...

I will also try the qtconfig suggested by Marius.

Thanks,
Alexander