[mythtv-users] CVS

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Wed Sep 3 09:53:48 EDT 2003

>Oscar pointed out that it was in the docs, which I have read.  Of course, not completely.
 >I skipped over the section that read "How to obtain this document",
because I was
 >already reading this document.  So, to save someone else the
frustration that I encountered,
 >I'm requesting another section for the CVS info or renaming the
section title so that it is
 >more apparent.

I'm not sure how much more apparent I can make it:

v2.57, 2003-08-18.  Add link back to CVS instructions from "Downloading
and compiling".

5. Downloading and compiling.

Get MythTV from the mythtv.org web site. Save the tarball to a directory
you can find. If you would like to run the CVS version of MythTV, follow
the instructions located in the first section.