[mythtv-users] Nehemiah Performance

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Sep 3 16:48:02 EDT 2003

Ok, I'll at least try and see what the effect would be but at this
moment I do _not_ have a problem with ivtv, in fact it's almost the only
thing that _is_ working right now in my MythTV ;-)

The problem I have right now is corruption of the myth GUI the moment it
tries to display a list or tree (myth music, myth video, myth game,
etc.). Watching live tv works perferctly but is not yet using the
hardware decoder because I haven't enabled it yet in the MythTV code
(want to get rid of this gui corruption problem first before I
continue).

-Tako