[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard

Nessuno Nessuno ragazzo_1966 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 18:01:06 EDT 2003

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
I had lost faith in getting any replies... thank you

The LiteOn Airboard is a fantastic keyboard. I get about a month out of a set of AA batteries. Other people have gotten their learning remotes to learn the IR codes as well. I have not yet, but I also only have a cheapie Zenith learning remote, so go figure =)

Good notebook/laptop style keyboard with built in mouse joystick. I?d recommend it.