[mythtv-users] Key mappings for mythtv remote?

Chris Poch cpoch at vt.edu
Tue Sep 2 18:10:20 EDT 2003

I have *lots* of M3U lists . . . one for the ripped tracks of almost
every CD I own (hundreds) and also other playlists that I have built
over time.  I'll try out the import script for some of the custom ones,
but it would be great to have native support right in the playlist
editor screen for selecting a playlist from one of the M3U files in my
music directory.
-Chris