[mythtv-users] Nothing but arrows to navigate menus?

Trey Ethridge tale at juno.com
Tue Sep 2 03:21:41 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I've got two tivos and one thing that I love is that I can navigate the menus using nothing but the arrows.  That means that to select something, I can just push the right -> arrow and to go up a level, I just press the left arrow.  Of course, up and down work as they currently do.  In mythTv, it seems that I have to press enter to select and esc to go up a level.

Is there any way to mod myth to do use the arrows using config files?

By the way, can somebody tell me where the CVS server is, so that I can get the latest development source?

-- tale