[mythtv-users] Re:Mythweb version 0.11 no previews

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Sep 1 13:17:33 EDT 2003

> The http server is apache. It is running mythweb2. I
> was getting errors about image_cache not being able to
> be created, so I created it as root and the error went
> away. I am guessing that wasn't the complete fix.

read the README.  it specifically tells you to set the permissions on
the image_cache and php_sessions directories to give them write access
by your webserver.

As to why you didn't get the image_cache directory, I can't say.  It's
in the cvs repository, and is created when I update a tree that doesn't
have it.

-Chris