[mythtv-users] Re: Writing VCD and SVCD

gary dawes garydawes at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 10:59:24 EDT 2003

It's currently just before 10am BST (GMT+1) over here
if that's any help.
I'll dig out some perl documentation before I leave
work. and have a look see tonight, 'bout time I got
into it a bit deeper anyway:-)

I'll let you know how I get on tonight..

gary

Ok. Perl's pretty easy to deal with - if you could dit
the db stuff, it should be easy enough to add a few
print statements into the db query section that builds
up the show information and find out why it's not
tting any data (or try running the queries manually to
see if they come up with anything). It *should* error
out if the queries fail completely, so it's behaving
like the shows just aren't matching up with their
database entries.

Hopefully we can match up timezone-wise.. If you're in
the UK, I'm 8 hours behind you (or so - I forget how
daylight savings affects that... stupid daylight
savings...).

-Chris