[mythtv-users] PVR250 No video and no lirc remote

Jim Valavanis jimvman at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 15:13:27 EST 2003

All is WORKING NOW!

Gosh, I'm not so sure what I did.  I was mucking around with the .ivtvrc
file in myth's home directory...

[defaults]
MSPSleep=2
Frequency=
VideoDevice=/dev/video0
MSPOutput=1
FrequencyTable=ntsc-cable
TunerNum=0
Channel=9
Debug=0
MSPInput=3
SetMSPMatrix=1

I first changed the Debug to 9 to see if I can get some debug messages.
 Also I set the Channel to 9.  There was nothing there originally.

I'm not so sure if this would matter, but I still am not sure what the
hell I did to make it work.  All the setting are as I described earlier.

Thanks for the help.  It definitely made this work, as I spent more time
working on this.

Jim