[mythtv-users] Up and running, but have some questions/issues

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Fri Oct 31 12:06:22 EST 2003

JAC,

Thanks for the info. Just skipping by hitting Z (or eventually a button
on the remote) would work great for me.

Okay, so I need to somehow get my TVOut working. Anyone have this card
and/or willing to give me a hand offline I would appreciate it. (email
is jep at obrien-pifer.com) I think I'm close, but it just isn't working. I
don't want to take any more list time than I have to.

I'll check for that setting, but does leave the question about a
particular situation and how it would be handled. If I'm taping a show
at 8PM and another show at 9PM on a different channel, I assume it will
handle that?.?.? I'll look at Fix Conflicts.

Thanks,
James