[mythtv-users] new pundit?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Oct 30 13:29:09 EST 2003

and, as I search for more info on it, I see that someone posted about it
here on the list a couple of weeks ago, so I'll shut up now.  Our
distributer is selling these things (wholesale) for just shy of $400, so
add to that the cost of cpu, ram, drives and you have a pretty expensive
little system (provided that the tuner even works with linux, which
according to the previous posts is a big IF), or at least expensive
compared to a pundit or other small machine not designed specifically
for htpc setup.

-Chris