[mythtv-users] Hauppauge Remote with a different receiver

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Thu Oct 30 11:13:49 EST 2003

imo, that remote is of little use in any scenario... but, any
receiver that will receive RC-5 (the remote protocol) should work
fine with it. if youre looking for more functionality, check out a
universal remote.  and, if youre in the market for universal remotes
be sure to look at <http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1/remotes.shtml>, a
pretty nifty project to program/upgrade uni-remotes with windoze.

cheers,
/rayc