[mythtv-users] Xbox Version updated to 0.12

Mr. Myth mythtv at blandford.net
Thu Oct 30 00:25:50 EST 2003

Dennis Cartier wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have updated the 0.3 release to Myth 0.12. To update your version simply
>download the new tar file, extract the myth_progfs from it, and replace your
>current version with this one. No other changes should be required. You do
>have to use 0.12 back ends though.

Just an update from a user.

The upgrade went well.  Thanks for another great release!

I love my backend with 2 xbox frontend setup.  Makes my geek friends
jealous.

Have you thought about including the 'blink' command?  I noticed support
in 0.12 for it to display recording status on the backend.  Sounded
pretty cool.  Could be added to the prog package.

Michael