[mythtv-users] IVTV Problem

Clif Deanhardt mythtv at deanhardt.com
Wed Oct 29 02:09:38 EST 2003

I'm running a KM266 (Athalon 2400+, 256MB) and it runs well about 95% of the
time.  It'll crash about once a week and I've yet to become versed enough to
know why.

I searched around for docs on how to tell if I've got a DMA problem, but all
I was able to find was the check for using_DMA on the hard drive (which was
on, btw), and the reference in the FAQ.  Is there a definitive way to know
if my freeky problems are coming from this DMA issue with some of the VIA
chipsets?  Some kinda test?

Clif