[mythtv-users] PVR 350 TV-Out Frame Dropping

Sager, Jim Jim.Sager at turner.com
Tue Oct 28 14:36:38 EST 2003

Brett,

Thanks again for your assistance. I removed all instances of MythTV and re-started from scratch. Everything is
working very well with TV-Out through the PVR 350. I resized the Myth interface using the Appearance settings
in the frontend so that Myth is centered and fits on the screen. I also edited the ui.xml file so that the font sizes
are readable on my television (the defaults were too tiny).

I have a question regarding the XF86Config setup. I set everything up according to the instructions at the top
of ivtv-fb.c, no problems. However, KDE does not fit into the screen, it is too large. I'm not very familiar with all
the X settings and would like to know if and how it is possible to get KDE to fit to the size of my television screen?
I would imagine that this would be accomplished through the use of the XF86Config file, but, like I said, I am not
too familiar with how that would work. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim Sager
Senior Accountant
Automation and Process Improvement