[mythtv-users] Commercial IR transmitter

Anshuman Thakur patna at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:20:37 EST 2003

Hi:
After multiple unsuccessful tries on building my own IR transmitter using
the "improved IR transmitter" circuit, I have reached to the conclusion that
it would be better if I can find a commercial one that works
with lirc. I have heard that IR blaster does work but it seems that it does
not work with "Dish Network"
boxes. I need a recommendation on something that has been proven to work
with Dish Network Box.

Any help will be much appreciated as I have run out of patience...

Regards
Anshuman