[mythtv-users] Re: MythMusic - LAME "--r3mix" or --"alt-presetstandard" option?

Neil Konouchi nk at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 27 14:55:02 EST 2003

Just another MP3 guy jumping in here -- make sure that you're using the
3.90.3 compile (linux binaries: http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/vector/lame/) if
you're going to use the --alt-presets (and you should). The folks at
Hydrogen Audio have done extensive testing and have got 'em tuned up
really well.

Neil K