[mythtv-users] Wrong data due to winter time change

Mathias Wennberg mathias.wennberg at gavle.to
Mon Oct 27 14:39:14 EST 2003

Hello

I use Mythtv 0.11 and it have worked very fine until yesterday.
Yesterday we changed time back from summertime. This menas that 14.00 become
13.00.
Of some reason mythtv don't seam to understand this. This results in all
programs being on the wrong time, a program that starts 19.00 is schedueled
to start 20.00 according to mythtv.

Is there any way to remedy this situation? I have tried to delete all post in
the program table and rerunned mythfilldatabase but the problem persist.
I use tv_grab_sn to get my tv times. I have tried to change the xmltime offset
to both none and +0100 (I live in the central european timezone) but the time
seams off by one hour whatever I do.

Best regards
/Mathias Wennberg