[mythtv-users] Timezones, wintertime & Timeoffset

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Oct 27 12:05:53 EST 2003

I noticed the same problem with tv_grab_sn yesterday, I did the same as you
(mysql delete, changing time offset).

And after a lot of experimenting and testing I found that changing the line:
my $BASE_TZ = "CET";
In tv_grab_sn to use "UTC" for timezone fixed the problem.

I don't know why the time offset in mythtv didn't work, it shoud have
worked.
Anyway, it's tv_grab_sn that returns timestamps with one hour wrong.